Available Position: Commercial Handyman
About this job
Multi-Skilled / Carpenter / Handyman
Competitive Salary + Benefits!!
Full-Time (5 days/week) Positions Available in the New Jersey Tri State area
We have been providing commercial
restaurants and retail customers with quality craftsmanship
across their entire repair, maintenance and remodeling
projects - both large and small - inside and outside.
Our multi-skilled professionals specialize in everything from basic repair, painting and installation tasks to complete commercial remodeling projects for kitchens, restrooms, décor upgrades which includes door, window, flooring, tiling and painting
We also manage a year-round commercial maintenance programs for our commercial clients to stay ahead of minor repairs to enhance their customer experience.
Competitive salary and Benefits: Company
Van, Paid Sick, Advancement and Growth Opportunities, Regular Pay Reviews,
Consistent Year-Round Work, and more!
All work is based in the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania Commercial Services Offered
1. Major Remodeling - Commercial kitchens, Restrooms , Seating and Décor packages
2. Handyman - basic repair and installation tasks from hanging pictures to everything else
3. Doors, Frames, hardware and Windows - installation and repairs
4. Carpentry - crown molding, chair rails, wainscoting, base molding, stairs, railings, shelving, trim Acoustical ceiling and tile install
5. Drywall - repair and installation
6. Painting/Staining - interior and exterior
7. Flooring, Quarry tile, Decorative tile, epoxy grouts, Membrane flooring
8. Exterior Projects - fencing, gutters and siding
9. ADA Upgrades and code issues - hand rails, grab bars, concrete walk ways and ramps
Our New york office is currently looking for energetic and fast-moving individuals with the following:
Knowledge of Trades
• Good, overall knowledge of all trades: Carpentry - Tiling - Painting - Drywall
• Estimation skills a plus
• Must be a quick thinker and have the ability to be able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner
Excellent Communication Skills
Must exhibit excellent communication skills with:
• Office Personnel
• Fellow Employees
• Documentation (for Invoicing)
• Must be able to pass a background and drug check
We will also consider individuals who only want to work 2-4 days per week!
**To be considered for this position,
reply with a resume
that clearly highlights the trades in which you are skilled.**
Or Fax Resume to 718-980-1542
About this job
Lps Contracting Corp is the industry leading, single-source provider of commercial restaurant services to nearly 500 facilities throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region. LPS CONTRACTING CORP specializes in capital projects, renovations, remodels, electrical services, and ongoing maintenance projects. LPS CONTRACTING CORP is more than just a construction firm; we understand the unique needs of the restaurant industry and work directly with facility managers to ensure all needs are met beyond the completion of a renovation or remodel.
LPS CONTRACTING CORP is seeking a Sales Representative to oversee various capital improvement and renovation projects throughout the Tri-State area. During a standard work week, Sales Representatives are required to travel throughout their territory to survey projects and provide estimates to facility managers on a timely basis. Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills to manage and develop existing LPS CONTRACTING CORP client relationships, with the ability to continually acquire new clientele.
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written;
· Basic knowledge of construction methods and materials;
· Experience in sales (whether schooling or previous employment);
· Ability to survey and estimate a wide range of projects;
· Effectively solve complex problems and make fact based decisions;
· Travel required five days a week;
· Must have valid U.S. driver’s license;
· General knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Paid time off;
· Comprehensive medical insurance;
· Company matched retirement program;
· Friendly work atmosphere;
· Potential for merit based commission.